Saturday, April 24, 2010

What a dreary day it is today raining off and on and on a Saturday for that. I was planning on having a garage sale today, got the garage all set up the other day just for it to rain, oh well maybe it will be better tomorrow. Just hung around the house trying to entertain the kids, which can be a task in its self and then we went to church for a fantastic services. We go to North Point Church which we have found to be a wonderful experience for us. They have a truly amazing service and the kids love the kid's point they have for them. After the service the kids go to family theater where they put on plays for the kids. Today it was about friendship and how we spend time with someone we enjoy. It really gets you to thinking about what is going on in your own life as well and it got me to thinking do I really have any true friends in my life today? I am not really sure about that I mean I have my wife and my brother and his wife but I'm not sure if I really have any true friends. I have friends but I am not sure that I really have true friends. You know the type of person that you can talk with and tell anything to or they can tell you anything. That sounds kind of sad when I think about it but that is just the way I am I guess. I have a few friends that I go fishing with and stuff but when it comes to really opening up and having someone you can truly share your life with is something that takes a lot of trust in that person. I hope that I could be that person if someone was really having trouble in their life. Well enough of me going on about nothing hope the sun comes out tomorrow for a great garage sale day.

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment