Sunday, April 25, 2010

Here it is Sunday night and school tomorrow, man I can't wait. It has been such a slow and boring weekend trapped inside the house. Well not really trapped but I might as well have been with the way the weather was going. Why do they tease us with all that beautiful weather right after winter and then turn it cold on us. I wish it could make up its mind it is like the price of gas they way it bounces around up and down up and down, hot then cold hot and then cold. At least were getting a little rain and no tornados like some of the states are getting. I guess we should be a little grateful for that but I am ready for some wonderful days in the eighties and being able to go do a little fishing. We love the summer time we go to the lake and take out the pontoon and just lay around in the water. I try to do some fishing but every time I throw out my line the kids start to move to that side of the boat until finally I just give up and jump in and join them. We sure are going to miss our wave runners this year they were a blast. Pulling the kids around on the tubes was so much fun last year and getting pulled around was just as much fun. Who knows maybe we can find another good deal on one. This year we are going to try to camp out down by the lake where we can do some all night fishing I hope. That should be a lot of fun with our new friends that we have met from church. Hot dogs and smores man I can't wait for summer.

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment