Tuesday, March 16, 2010

When I was younger, in my twenties, I used to visit with my two friends at my house and we would drink a lot of beer all the time. My one friend Jeff would always be wearing his big gold jewelry and thought he was cool. We all thought he was a strange and told him he was not being real, but he didn't care he said you guys are just saying that because you have been drinking. One day we were at the liquor store watching the people go by like we always do and this guy walked by that looked kind of dirty, we said to him how are you doing today, he looked at us all strange and said not much bad guys. That is weird that guy has got to be at least fifty, wow my friend says, this way of talking has got to of been around for years. Are you kidding me Jeff, are you telling me that we weren't the first to come up with the words like wow, neat and cool. Randy, my friend says who do you think came up with "do you have any meat", I did. Jeff that saying has been around for years. Wow my other friend says you are really strange. That's nice John you are the smart. I know that my other friend says. Then all the sudden we turned and just then we seen the police so we did turned to run and all the sudden my friend turned to me and told me that he just did a fart that came out a little. Don't be a so weird I said to him. That's not right my other friend said as he ran by us.

1 comments:

  • Anonymous on March 28, 2010 at 9:04 AM

    An interesting translation - which do you like better? Is there a way to sort of hide behind the slang? I wonder. Good work. ~Ms. A.

  • Post a Comment