Hello old Blog friend, It has been awhile since my last blog so I thought I would throw this out there. It is June now and I am enrolled in summer on-line classes with OTC and it is a little more difficult being in on-line classes than just going to class. My first on-line group project I found very frustrating as others in my group did not respond as soon as I thought they should. It took some of them three days to respond to a e-mail message that I sent to them which I thought was a little to long for a project that was due at the end of the week. I understand that people have lives but come on if you are in an on-line course you should be looking at your assignments at least every other day I would think. And if you are assigned into a group you should try to respond to others that you are that busy or something. Well at least the assignment got done and we got a good score. Week four is coming up now and I am glad it is only for 8 weeks, then maybe I can get back into going to classes instead of on-line it just seems so much easier to learn that way. Well that's all for now, maybe I won't wait so long to blog next time I seem to feel a little better getting that off my shoulders.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
So, how did online learning go for you? Ms. A.
I have to agree with you on the group project. That must have been very frustrating. So far, I'm in an online writing class and haven't had to deal with group writing but I'm anxious to see how it goes!