Looking back on my blogging, this has been a wonderful experience for me, as I have never been much of a writer. I have always held jobs that have been hands on and never had to really write. I have done construction work most of my life and coming to college has been a real experience for me. I was not sure when we were given this assignment if I was going to be able to blog every day but I set my mind to it and I did it. I did not think that I would have that much to say and that I would be able to blog about something for four weeks but the blogging journals helped me out a lot. When I could not come up with something to blog about I just went to the blog journal on the classroom site and found something that was interesting to me or that I thought I could write about and went with it. I hope that I can keep myself blogging as it has helped me relieve myself of some crazy thoughts going through my head at times. Some days I was able to just blog away and had to stop myself before I ended up with two or three pages. At first it was a little hard, never blogging before, but after the first week it became much easier for me to blog away. I have truly enjoyed this English class and I hope the rest of my classes are just as educational to me as this one was. I have never really liked English and maybe I just did not have the right teachers. Maybe someone out there will read my blog someday who felt the same way I did and this will inspire them to take an English class and get as much out of it as I did. Thank you.
Monday, May 3, 2010